Safety Coordinator in Lexington KY
- Direct Hire with excellent benefits available day 1
- up to $60K salary depending on experience
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Safety/EHS Management
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Cultivate work environment dedicated to safe work practices and encourage commitment to maintaining healthy, safe culture in all manufacturing facilities
- Ensure product storage and classification maintained according to standard
- Support company in upholding Safety Program expectations according to applicable federal and state laws.
- Identify and report compliance issues, safety risks and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly and monthly audits and updates determined by changing regulations.
- Complete risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. Recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomic considerations, in all such efforts.
- Oversee incident investigation process.