Local construction company seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team.
- Complete office opening procedures to ensure executives are set up for the day
- Check conference room and meeting calendars for the day; plan for guests accordingly
- Pick up and distribute all mail
- Maintain office supplies
- Provide customer/client services
- Coordinate and manage all work orders and facility checks
- Perform general administrative assignments as needed
- Various general clerical tasks in a busy office supporting multiple executives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiar with office equipment (copier, scanner, etc.)
- 2 years Administrative experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Pay: $35-45K, depending on experience
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.