Local Manufacturing company is looking for CDL Drivers.
Drivers will be shuttling trailers back and forth between company warehouses in Iowa. This is a 3rd shift position, working 10-11 hours per day.
- Current Class A CDL with medical documentation
- Ability to speak effectively and professionally to customers and employees of organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours, variable hours are necessary
- Must be twenty-one years of age to deliver interstate
- Be able to sit and drive a manual transmission for approx. 2-5 hours at a time
- Ability to hook and drop a trailer, which includes pulling 5th wheel lever and cranking of trailer dolly
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 plus years of experience
- Valid CDL Drivers license
All Military and Veterans are welcome.