Are you an experienced quality inspector?
Looking for a career with room for growth?
Now hiring for a Quality Tech with a background in machining.
Ogden, UT * $18-24/hr doe. Days: 8am - 4:30pm
- Perform first and final article inspections: run parts on CMM and keep records.
- Support regulatory aspects of quality requirements (AS9100, ISO9001): maintenance of NCR’s and CA’s, execution of calibration control, measurement tool purchasing and internal audits.
- Monitor and report quality metrics; lead continuous improvement and exhibit resourceful assistance to operations.
- Some experience with APCP, SOC, FMEA and quality tooling.
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate in an effective manner.
- Understanding of technical drawings and GD&T procedures.
- Basic knowledge of CMM programming and operation.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, Excel, e-mail systems, etc.
- Employer offers full benefits/401K, education reimbursement and profit sharing on going perm.
Must have 2+ years previous experience.
Military and veterans encouraged.