Remedy has a New Newark Manufacturing Company who is Looking For Some Great Employees!
- Temp-to-hire position
- Long-time Employer
- Entry Level opportunities
2nd shift hours: 3:00pm - 12:00am Monday - Friday
This entry-level position works in the Anodizing Department and is responsible for affixing small aluminum parts onto titanium metal anodizing racks. This position also includes basic visual inspection of parts ensuring quality specifications are met.
- Works within close proximity of others
- Lifts and carries boxes of parts weighing up to 25 pounds
- Identifies part imperfections according to quality specifications
- Differentiates between different sizes, shapes and styles of parts
- Fulfills the requirements of each position on the racking line including lead racker, buffer-racker, wheel and autoload racking positions during shift.
- Builds boxes for finished goods as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.