The purpose of a Process Technician is to ensure that the production lines are producing parts that meet the customers’ specifications. This is achieved by monitoring the foaming process and making any necessary corrections to the foam or robot programs.
I. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Additional duties as needed and assigned.
- Monitor and adjust machine parameters Monitor part quality and adjust process to correct problems Monitor visual aid system for components and setup if needed Make adjustments to foam programs based on the results of hardness testing.
- Adjust robot programs utilizing teach pendants in background mode and or teach if necessary while line is down.
- Instruct production employees when needed to correct failures and train if needed.
- High School Diploma/GED Prior Experience Required:
- Robot/CNC programming Experience with automated production equipment Production processing of Polyurethane