A large, local company in Honolulu is looking for an Employment Manager to join their team!
- Recruitment of all positions for all companies’ entities (hourly and salary)
- Supervise two employment coordinators
- Develop new recruiting protocols and practices with the Assistant Human Resources Director.
- Identify candidate sources for each of the company brands
- Conduct preliminary interviews and screen for qualifications.
- Ability to make hiring recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Analyze on-boarding program and develop follow through on training and feedback of new hires.
- Attend job fairs and other opportunities to promote the company.
Education/Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of broad HR experience to include recruiting
- Must have experience with ADP systems, preferable with ADP Workforce Now system
- Knowledge and experience with relevant employment and labor laws needed.
- Knowledge and experience with hiring employees is essential.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Internet knowledge.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
Salary: Up to $68,000.00 Annually - Depending on experience.