Openings for a Licensed Property Manager job in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for a Licensed Property Manager for permanent placement. This job is with a client in the Property Management (Residential)/Real Estate industry and is located on the NW side of Tucson.
Pay: $40,000/yr to start (benefits when permanent, including 100% paid health care; 1 week vacation; evaluation at 6 months for wage increase)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- MUST hold a valid AZ Real Estate License to be considered (no exceptions)
- Familiarity with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Computer savvy with ability to adapt to new software
- Keep properties occupied with qualified tenants
- Develop rental agreements, select qualified tenants, collect deposits and rents, enforces terms of rental agreements, resolves tenant complaints
- Schedule Maintenance and repairs, regularly inspects property, quickly resolve emergency maintenance issues
- Financial reporting and Owner relations