A Plastic Injection Molding Company in Orchard Park is seeking to hire a first shift Material Handler.
Job responsibilities Include:
1) Keep all running machines supplied with material and concentrate.
2) Correctly fill out appropriate documentation for material allocation, material identification, production cards, special instructions tags and labels.
3) Collect and grind scrap parts and runners.
4) Tumble material per specifications as required.
5) Clean and / or fill hoppers and dryers as required.
6) Relieve operators for breaks and lunches, requiring the ability to perform repetitive hand and arm movement.
7) Maintain work habits and safety procedures according to PCI Company Policy and Systems Manual.
8) Maintain harmonious relations with all PCI departments and employees.