A company in Orchard Park is seeking a set up technician.
1. Possess good working knowledge of Injection Molding process.
2. Setup molds and start mold per Molding Setup Report.
3. Correctly fill out appropriate documentation for material allocation, material identification, production cards, special instructions tags and labels.
4. Read part drawings and verify parts for quality requirements.
5. Ability to make process changes and document changes as required.
6. Make sure operators have necessary supplies to do their jobs daily.
7. Make sure the "Machine Book" has all required job information before starting job.
8. Clean and / or fill hoppers when required.
9. Tumble material per specifications when required.
10. Clean and empty grinders when required.
11. Keep last 4 shots and fill out die repair tags for Supervisor's signature at end of run.
12. Run automatic jobs when required.
13. Weigh up production at the end of your shift and fill in production cards when required.
14. Relieve operators for breaks and lunches, requiring the ability to perform repetitive hand and arm movement.
15. Maintain work habits and safety procedures according to PCI Company Policy and Systems Manual.
16. Keep a clean and neat work area.
17. Ability to lift up to 50lbs. and work standing and walking for extended periods of time.
18. Communicate effectively with preceding and succeeding shift Setup Technicians and Machine Operators on a daily basis.
19. Ability to diagnose and make minor maintenance repairs, replace fuses etc.
20. Maintain a good attendance record.
21. Faithfully adhere to and honor the allowed lunch and break times allotted.
22. Support and adhere to Corporate Mission and Core Value statements and policies of PCI.