A large, local company in Honolulu is looking for a Wholesale Buyer to join their team!
- Sources, orders, replenishes and seeks new frozen seafood product
- Advise sales staff of changes in supply, costs and prices to achieve sales goals and margins
- Manage all aspects of frozen operations including filling orders, supervising freezer clerks and maintaining compliance with HACCP and OSHA
- Maintaining bi-weekly inventory counts and reconciling variances
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Associates degree and 2-3 years of supervisory experience in the seafood industry
- Prior sales experience, preferably in the seafood industry
- Analytical ability to calculate margins and monitor profitability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Able to work well under pressure
Pay: up to $60,000 annually, depending on experience
Apply now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.