Basic Purpose/Accountabilities: This full-time seasonal Machine Operator’s responsibilities include the consistent production of a high quality product in a Bread baking facility while incorporating safety and sanitation standards.
Top Reasons to Work at a Bakery!
· Great starting pay!
· Start accruing vacation time on your first day
· Full health benefits
· Union position with job stability once hired on
· Growing organization & increased demand for products Principle Responsibility:
· Supports without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an understanding that these are absolutes and are Priority #1.
· Assures that General Safety and Food Safety is an absolute priority by setting the example as a member of senior management.
· Assures that Product Quality is an absolute priority utilizing IPM, Plant Teams and outside resources to accomplish this.
· On a daily basis, may provide support in several types of production and sanitation roles.
· Reviews data to ensure product quality during production.
· Assists with committee work related to production and plant events · Participate in quality improvement and process waste elimination efforts · Promotes strong teamwork environment
HSD OR GED
WILLING TO LEARN!