Part-Time Shipping and Receiving Raw Materials Associate/ Lockport, NY/ Part-Time
A World-Leading Production facility in Buffalo, NY is seeking a Part-Time Shipping and Receiving Raw Materials Associate to work in the office, raw materials, and shipping and receiving departments for approximately 20-35 hours per week.
Start Time: 6:00am or 7:00am - will work a 4-6 Hour Day
- Coordinating all outgoing shipments with Trafficking and entering all shipment data online
- Processing incoming shipments by receiving in-bound product into the production system
- Creating and distributing production batches
- Learning formulation and acting as a backup for the Raw Material Coordinator
- Entering and verifying raw material lot receivers
- Tagging raw material lots in the Raw Material Department
- Assisting with annual Physical Inventory
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives by performing Process Audits and participating in Standard Work events
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Raw materials experience is a plus!
Great part-time opportunity with a world leading facility in Buffalo! Apply today!