Remedy Staffing is now hiring for Assembly Associate positions to work overnight in a local manufacturing plant in Jacksonville, TX!
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:00am
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures.
- Assembly, inspection, final finishing and pack out of medical device product; including the assessment of product quality.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Often required to rotate through specific workstations where components are added to the product.
- Machine Operation operates a variety of machines to effect assembly of product.
- Frequent torque of tools. Assist in other areas where needed.
- Must have above average manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow instructions and then work independently.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!