Production Planner Assistant
Location: North Salt Lake Vicinity
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr.
Shift: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
THIS IS A TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY. Don't wait apply now!
The Production Planner Assistant is responsible for assisting in the planning production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity.
- Acts on order releases action and exception messages from the company system.
- Assists with managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity.
- Manages inventory levels, schedules and availability of selected item, either manufactured or purchased, to meet production schedules. Completes shipping information and delivery date input during sale order reviews.
- Answer termination or cancellation requests from sales.
- Reviews work in process material sweeps from production floor.
- Receives and reviews sales orders against current requirements and work in process using the material requirement planning report.
- Releases purchase orders for production material, floor stock items and all purchases to support the business unit.
- Interfaces with manufacturing personnel, the purchasing department and supervisors on material status and production planning issues.
• Associate’s degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel