Mechanically inclined must have Machine Maintenance Experience. This person needs to be able to work on 3rd shift once trained and will train on 1st shift.
**Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration**
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Under limited supervision, perform maintenance and repair of the facilities buildings, equipment and systems. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Operate, repair and maintain the following:
o Building electrical, mechanical, and structural equipment and systems.
o Production equipment
o Material handling equipment
o Dust collectors
o Fire protection and sprinkler equipment.
o Fire alarm system.
o Automatic/manual door systems.
o Electrical controls, programmable relays
• Use power and hand tools to perform a variety of tasks including machine repair, pipe fitting, electrical, electronic, HVAC maintenance.
• Review and complete work order assignments.
• Respond to verbal or written work assignments from Maintenance Supervisor, or other personnel as required during back shift/weekend coverage.
• Inform supervisor of work in progress.
• Independently observe, report, and correct facility and equipment discrepancies.
• Learn and strictly observe safety policies.
• Maintain applicable logs, records, equipment history folders, and equipment operation and maintenance manuals in an accurate and comprehensive manner.
• Perform any necessary task or assignment needed to ensure consistent service.
• Successfully complete training assignments.
• This job requires shift coverage and emergency call in after hours.
Knowledge, Skills and Training for this position include:
• High School Diploma or general education degree with trades concentration.
• 4+ years relevant experience in manufacturing maintenance or industrial technology role
• Experience with equipment repair, 3 phase electrical system and controls, hydraulic systems, welding, pipe fitting and instrumentation.