We are looking for a 1st and 2nd shift experienced packaging Machine Maintenance Mechanic to work in a dry food production plant in San Antonio!!
Please come in to one of our convenient locations TODAY:
North Office located @ 2518 Nacogdoches Road, San Antonio, TX 78217
South Office located @ 1950 SW Military Drive, San Antonio, TX 78221
* Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic systems, conveyor systems, and production machines by interpreting diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications, troubleshooting malfunctions.
* Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
* Performs root cause analysis of failures and repairs machinery accordingly.
* Change over, set up and adjust machinery as necessary to facilitate efficient production.
* Controls downtime by performing routine preventive maintenance and schedules invasive maintenance as necessary,
* Maintains equipment, parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; notifies supervisor of parts for repairs.
* Troubleshoot Electronic/electrical systems.
* Assists with repairs on physical plant as needed.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with HACCP, SQF and FSMA requirements.
* Conduct and document daily inspections of various components of machinery and general physical plant.
* Contributes to team effort.
This job requires the ability to tolerate strong spice aromas.
ALL applicants must provide a fully composed Resume
All applicants MUST be able to perform all essential functions of their job requirements: