CNC Laser Cutting Operator/ Amherst, NY/ 2nd Shift
Remedy is partnered with a leading Amherst manufacturer to identify an experienced CNC Laser Cutting Operator to utilize a CNC counter cutter to make milled counter plates and use a CNC laser to make die boards and other tooling components.
2nd: 2:30pm – 11:00pm
- Operating, adjusting, and setting up CNC cutting laser and CNC counter cutter
- Changing tooling
- Inspecting die board, tooling, and materials
- Utilizing ArtiosCAD to scale and nest counter plates for machining
- Measuring materials using magnifying loops, calipers, microscopes, depth gages, thickness gages, tape measures, Accu-gage and hardness testers.
- Following written work orders, technical drawings, specifications.
- Troubleshooting issues with CNC cutting laser
- Performing additional job-related tasks as needed
- Previous CNC Laser/Counter Cutting experience
- Ability to train on 1st shift
Comprehensive benefits package including company medical, 401K with company match, paid vacations, etc.! Fantastic opportunity with a leading Amherst company! Apply today!