Quality Control Laboratory Technician/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with a leading manufacturer in the Buffalo, NY area to identify an experienced Quality Control Laboratory Technician to support the company’s laboratory workflow in an efficient and effective manner.
1st: 7:00am-4:00pm Monday – Friday
- Performing laboratory, office and maintenance on a routine basis.
- Coordinating laboratory sample retrieval and entry into lab systems following standard procedures.
- Removing stability samples from storage locations and enters into lab systems.
- Assist chemists in their work as needed and performing minor repairs to non-GMP equipment and services.
- Obtaining samples and identifies raw materials from drums.
- Monitors lab reagents and expiry and notifies management of any re-ordering or replenishing needs.
- Assisting analysts with preparation of reagents, diluents or solutions and with simple lab tests (i.e. pH, LOO, viscosity and physical appearance)
- Ensuring safe and healthy working conditions in assigned work area.
- Properly disposes of solvent waste in appropriate containers and disposes of empty bottles in the recycling bins according to health, safety and environmental practices.
- Performing additional job-related duties as required.
- 2 years previous work experience.
- Good communication and computer skills a must.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple work assignments.
Great opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Technician with a leading international Buffalo production facility! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!