New 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Prep Worker Available in Lancaster , NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
- Tape, paint, weigh, sandblast parts.
- Mixing/applying paints and solvents in a safe manner
- Prior to start of job, review and post visual defect board and work instructions at work station
- Reports any equipment problems to work shift lead hand immediately.
- Ensures equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
- Operates machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeps timely and accurate data on quality and production efficiency.
- Places product in storage bins and labels with all necessary information.
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Works as a team member to fulfill team goals.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Be familiar with IATF/ISO policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
- Be knowledgeable about safety, customers, personal safety equipment, and other requirements.
- Follow company drug and alcohol policies.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
Education and/or Experience:
Two years related experience preferred.
Ability to read, speak and write English to maintain records, communicate effectively and create reports for various purposes.
Ability to calculate and analyze simple reports.
Other skills and Abilities:
Courteous and safety conscious.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.