Facilities Maintenance Mechanic/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing a partnered with a leading production facility in Buffalo, NY to identify an experienced Facilities Maintenance Mechanic!
7:00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday (ability to work off schedule and weekends as needed)
- Facility Repair & Maintenance duties including minor plumbing, light bulb replacement, ceiling tile exchange, painting, and other requests
- Keeping all cardboard recycling totes and trash bins throughout the production area and Warehouse emptied
- Assisting with set up and break down for special Company events
- Performing regular cleaning and maintenance of the grounds (i.e. pulling weeds, picking up trash, sweeping and shoveling)
- Providing back-up for the Cleaner including but not limited to: dusting, sweeping, moping, emptying wastebaskets and refilling restroom dispensers
- At least 1 year of experience as a maintenance worker in one or more of the basic building maintenance trades
- Vocation certificate in one or more of the following: Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC or Small Engine Repair
- Forklift experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience using basic power and manual tools effectively
- General facility maintenance operations and procedures knowledge
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in indoor or out-door work environment with exposure to weather extremes
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and other personnel
- Capability of performing basic math including percentages and fraction conversion
Fantastic opportunity with a family-owned, rapidly growing manufacturing organization in Buffalo that treats their employees like family! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!