Remedy is partnered with a manufacturing and warehouse company in Tonawanda that is seeking associates with a strong production background!
- Responsible for the productive and efficient operations in the Acid Treat room. Understanding the Acid treat process and maintain safe operation of various machinery including but not limited to: scrubber, neutralizer, and batch controller
- Associate will be creating batches of Boron-Nitride and then transport the batches into a furnace once completed. Once batches are completed through the furnace, they are then sent off to companies that use the ceramic product for their own purposes. This is a HEAVY DUTY position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform accurate standard formulation measurements
- Ability to read, understand and execute all work order
- Ability to operator a fork truck
- Ability to learn, and perform all duties required of the position.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes. Quality control costs and techniques for optimal manufacture and distribution of goods is required.
- Ability to work unsupervised, efficiently, and safety is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with shift personnel and support manufacturing processes.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance
- Satisfactory completion of associated training programs
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Demonstrated ability of cooperation, leadership and willingness to assist fellow employees in a team-based work environment.
- Basic operating knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations
- Willingness to work alternating shift schedules
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the plant floor, receiving, and outside perimeter of the facility including climbing stairs.
- Able to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions (safety glasses, steel toed shoes, and hearing protection).
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
Apply now for immediate consideration!