Forklift Operator/ Depew, NY/ 2nd Shift
A rapidly growing Distribution Center in the Depew, NY area is seeking an experienced Forklift Operator (Order Selector/ Cherry Picker) to utilize a Forklift and RF equipment to move materials throughout the warehouse to replenish, stage and cycle count product to meet production timelines.
2nd Shift: 2:30pm – 11:00pm (must be able to work overtime)
- Deliver to and return product from production lines based on daily production schedules utilizing various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including forklifts, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
- Perform replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well-supplied.
- Perform line setups and changeovers as needed.
- Shrink wrap and stage products to prepare for shipping.
- Perform cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assist in training of new associates
- Perform additional job-related duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with Order Picker, Cherry Picker, or Boom Lift required
- Drexel experience a plus!
- Certification required for use of all material handling equipment including automatics, forklifts, cherry pickers, and narrow aisle lifts (Active or expired within the last year)
- One year experience in production environment required.
- Mainframe computer skills required.
- Experience with RF equipment and computerized warehouse management system a plus!
- Must not be afraid of heights
Great opportunity with a growing Depew organization that offers an amazing company culture! Lots of overtime available! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!