Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring 1st Shift Machine Operators for a company just north of Madison, WI. If you are looking for a fun company to work for, Monday - Friday then APPLY NOW!
Shift: 1st Mon-Fri, 6:30am-3pm
Job Duties of Machine Operator:
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Set up, operate, or tend plastic molding, casting, or core-making machines to mold or cast thermoplastic parts or products.
- Position and secure work pieces on machines, and start feeding mechanisms
- Turn valves and dials of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, and speed and feed rates, and to set cycle times
- Remove finished or cured products from dies or molds, using hand tools, air hoses and other equipment; stamp identifying information on products when necessary
- Trim excess material from parts, using knives, and grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse
- Cool products after processing to prevent distortion.