Production Lead/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A Production Lead is needed for a growing Tonawanda manufacturer to lead and manage basic assembly of tubes in cartons and shippers and assembly of various components in a carton and to handle the documentation of work orders.
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Tuesday – Saturday
- Ensure that all operating procedures and FDA regulations are being followed
- Support the packaging efforts in filling or assembly area
- Lead production standards without sacrificing quality and safety
- Identify and eliminate defects and possible defects in workmanship
- Provide final production numbers, ensuring labor is documented correctly on timesheets, and other production required documentation like filling out of work order paperwork or logs.
- Perform additional job-related duties as needed
- High School Diploma or higher
- 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing experience
- General PC familiarity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand and walk for up to eight hours or more
- Capability to occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
First shift hours! Get your foot in the door with an international manufacturing company located in Tonawanda! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!