A large national bank is looking to hire an Administrative Lockbox Clerk/Teller for their Honolulu Branch.
Basic Job duties include:
- Processing lockbox payments
- Opening envelopes with an envelope opening machine
- Stamping and writing info on checks
- Use net capture program to scan items to process lockbox
- General banking knowledge
- Scanning in items
- Data entry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed for this job:
- Good math skills, ability to compare and verify printed data and video displayed data.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and produce work accurately and in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Ability to conduct data entry and operate a 10 key calculator. Intermediate computer skills to include software packages including
- Word processing, spreadsheet, e-commerce, electronic mail, and presentation, and banking systems.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and produce work accurately and in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform high volume work that may be stressful at times.
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail-oriented
Pay: $15-$20 per hour, based on experience.
Apply now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550.