Full Time Direct Hire 1st Shift CMM Machinist/Operator and Programming experience within a Manufacturing environment.
Have you worked with a CMM machine in a machine shop or in a manufacturing environment? Have experience working with the Quality Team with machinery in a manufacturing environment? We need you asap!!!!
First Shift hours are Monday through Friday 7-3:30 with some OT required.
Starting pay will be between $15-20 hour plus great benefits based on your experience and previous job stability.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Measure parts per the CMM machine to ensure that customer specifications are met.
- Inspect parts, both new and existing, and issue inspection reports.
- Perform quality tests on parts and troubleshoot parts when performance standards aren’t met.
- Assist with programming the CMM.
- Assist all levels of Quality staff as needed, upon request.
- Communicate part testing concerns and results to Management and Engineering.
- Perform administrative duties, such as assisting with the completion of ISR package and writing updates, corrections, and final information into the data book.
- Prefer prior CMM or metrology experience and quality auditor experience.
- Must have good math and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Good eye for detail with the ability to find product defects.
- Must possess the ability to make accurate independent decisions on product quality.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Must be dependable and reliable to handle equipment safely and responsibly
Some OT will be required.
Please click here to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be available for face to face interviews immediately.