A Depew distribution center is seeking an experienced forklift and cherry picker operator to join their team.
1st Shift 6:00am-2:30pm with possible overtime before/after shift and on Saturday.
Pay $13.25 per hour
Experience with operation of a forklift, RF technology equipment, and a cherry picker is required. Equipment will be utilized to move materials throughout the warehouse to replenish, stage and cycle count product to meet production timelines.
Use of the cherry picker is mandatory in this position. Candidates can not be afraid of heights!
Required certifications: Forklift certification valid within the last year
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Delivers to and returns product from production lines based on daily production schedules.
- Uses various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including forklifts, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
- Performs replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well-supplied.
- Performs line setups and changeovers as needed.
- Shrink wraps and stages product to prepare for shipping.
- Performs cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Rotates into various functions as needed.
- Meets production, quality and safety targets.
- Supports 5S initiatives ensuring areas are clean and free from debris and pallets.
- Maintains paperwork as needed.
- Assists in the training of new associates as needed.
- Performs marginal tasks as needed
Apply for this temp to hire opportunity today!!!!