Maintenance Mechanic/ Tonawanda, NY/1st Shift
A manufacturer of consumer products and OTC pharmaceuticals is in need of a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team!
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday - Friday
- Performing preventative maintenance and routine repair of production lines and support equipment
- Working directly with line operators and supervisors to pinpoint problem areas with equipment
- Setting up and operate machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts
- Cleaning up maintenance shop and work stations daily
- Report any overtime required for a job completion to the Maintenance Manager
- Follow all company policies, SOP’s, and GMP’s and performing additional job-related tasks as needed
- 5+ years maintenance experience in a “Manufacturing Environment
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with high speed filling and packing equipment
- Mechanical and electrical trouble shooting skills
- Strong math and documentation skills
Great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with a growing Tonawanda manufacturer! First shift hours! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!