We are seeking a Branch Operations Analyst (IT Infrastructure). This position will manage, repair, develop, and launch efficient information systems and technologies in support of 300+ individual branches. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of being actively sought out by other team members for their technical advice.
As an IT Analyst, you will:
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues in order to ensure branches are highly efficient.
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the support teams, and ensuring technical processes are deployed in a sustainable and efficient manner.
- Assist in the planning, design, and development of new applications and enhancements to existing applications and systems.
- Meet with division employees, systems owners, and home office staff to define business requirements and systems goals and identify and resolve business system issues.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing branch systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Assist in the deployment of new applications and enhancements to branches.
- Conduct research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Work with telecom vendors for division circuit MAC work.
- Manage daily operation of IT systems.
- Administrate, support, and react to system and network monitoring tools
- Verify and document IT processes with clarity.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Work directly with core infrastructure staff for system troubleshooting and projects.
- Train and coach support desk personnel.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven experience in working with IT systems in an enterprise environment.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows Server 2008 R2 though Server 2019.
- Experience with core software applications, including Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync.
- Strong background and understanding of core messaging technologies (SMTP, Office365)
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies including routing, switching, protocols, wireless, and last mile branch connectivity.
- Basic level of scripting and automation using various languages.
- Familiarity working with Linux and Unix based operating systems.
- History of working with major carriers such as Verizon, Windstream, CenturyLink, and Spectrum.
- Highly proficient with monitoring and alerting tools such as SolarWinds Orion, Splunk, Grafana and others.
- Previous use of SCCM is a plus.
- Basic development skills with .NET and Visual Studio
Apply today by emailing your resume to Alex.Kish@RemedyStaff.com