Purchasing Coordinator Entry Level Full Time Direct Hire! Automotive Equipment Purchasing experience is highly desired...weld fixtures, die and press machines and tooling.
POSITION SUMMARY: All aspects of purchasing activities including foreign shipments. Under the direction of the purchasing assistant manager, the purchasing coordinator contributes to raise profit level and achieve corporate level targets in support with cross-functional teams!
PRIMARY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supplier cost evaluation and negotiation
- Seek & Evaluate new freight forwarders and truckers for shipments
- Maintain good relationship with shipping vendor (request meetings, ask for explanations)
- Update shipment information and communicate with other departments
- Advise shipping timing & educate shipping method to other departments
- Maintain the cost & parts order tracking sheet and a cost summary sheet each project
- Organize & store shipping related documents
- General purchasing tasks(e.g.,quotation request,preparing PO,and invoice verification) including acquiring all back up documents from vendor.
- Create new model cost and shipping reports
- Request, compare & summarize quotations as needed
- Review proposals, following approvals, negotiate price for business with suppliers.
- Analyze prices
- Supplier selection activity
- Make and maintain the database for purchasing(ex.Toolcost.Processing cost. shipping cost, summary of supplier information,etc)
- Prepare contract and N.D.A with suppliers
For faster consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and salary expectations.