Machine Operators/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
A rapidly growing manufacturing facility in Tonawanda, NY is looking for Filling Machine Operators!
3rd: 10:00PM-6:30AM Monday – Friday (must be able to train on 1st or 2nd shift)
- Operate filling & packaging line
- Perform and document start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Record operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verify and reconcile material lots and consumption
- Perform basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Additional duties as needed
- 2+ years of applicable experience operating filling or packaging equipment in food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry preferred (not required)
- Ability to meet physical requirements (12-hour shifts); standing (up to 4 hours at a time,) walking, lifting (up to 45lbs unassisted), carrying, crouching
- Good mechanical abilities
- Strong math and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to train on 1st or 2nd shift
Entry level candidates will be considered! Get your foot in the door with this international manufacturing facility in Tonawanda, NY Will consider entry-level candidates! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!