A local manufacturer of high end mattresses and frames is seeking a second shift production member to join their team.
2nd shift- 4pm to 12:30 am. Monday- Friday with possibility of overtime on the weekends.
Pay rate is 13.50/hr for this temp to hire opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assembling bases of mattresses (all stations serve different purpose. Ie; assembling the wood frames, gluing on padding, assembling wiring for auto controls, testing wiring to be sure all remotes for the frames are working, stapling fabric, wrapping and packing finished product)
- Pull raw material (with assistance of team) ie; wood frames, foam padding, fabric
- Lifting of 50 lbs regularly
- Use of hydraulic glue & staple guns (for padding and fabric) power tools for the frame work
Skills and Specifications:
- Some experience in production/manufacturing
- Capable of lifting and being on their feet the entire shift, ability to learn and be cross trained into all areas if needed. -
- Candidates must have good longevity in previous positions to be considered
- High School diploma or equivalent required