ASME Code Welder/ Orchard Park, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing manufacturing facility in Tonawanda, NY is looking for an experienced and certified ASME Code Welder to fabricate shell and tube heat exchangers from various metals according to ASME Code and customer requirements.
1st: 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday - Friday
- Welding products from start to finish (including layout, fit-up, and grinding) in accordance with fabrication drawings and NDE requirements
- Reading blueprints and fabrication drawings
- Demonstrating proper welding techniques
- Checking and verifying heat numbers prior to assembling product
- Follows, complies, and encourages other to comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping standards
- Experience and certification in ASME Code Section 9 welding
- Knowledge of MIG, TIG, and SAW welding production
- Ability to weld various types of metal, including carbon steels, stainless steels, and copper/nickels
- Must be able to read blueprints & interpret weld symbols
- Ability to operate welding machine, grinder, plasma cutter, measuring tools, and overhead crane
- Must be able to pass X-rays
- Strong communication and math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and sit/stand for long periods of time
- Forklift experience is a plus!
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package! Great opportunity with a growing Orchard Park, NY manufacturer! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!