Local property management office seeking a Property Coordinator.
- Answer incoming calls and provide information to tenants
- Organize and process tenant bills
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendar
- Leads and schedules new tenant orientations
- Set up and maintain tenant lease files
- Maintain and update insurance certificates to ensure tenant compliance with local law and lease documents
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail
- Other administrative duties as needed
- 2-4 years of office experience required
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Basic accounting skills
Pay: $17-20 per hour, depending on experience
Apply now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information!