Shipping and Receiving Associate/ Lancaster, NY/ Full and Part-Time
An experienced Shipping and Receiving Associate is needed for an established Lancaster company to verify that orders are accurately filled and complete by comparing documentation with items and goods that are gathered for shipment.
1st shift: Monday through Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM (Part-Time candidates will also be considered)
- Ensuring that shipments are properly packaged and identified with shipping information
- Confirming that goods are appropriately identified for shipping with the establishment
- Preparing and keeping records of goods shipped.
- Inspecting for damaged goods and providing documentation as needed
- Verifying that incoming shipments are correct by comparing items and quantities unloaded with purchase orders
- Performing additional job-related duties as required
- Previous shipping and receiving experience using Fed Ex and UPS shipping processes preferred
- Ability to use a forklift and obtain forklift certification
- Strong computer skills
First shift hours! Family-like environment! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!