Are you an experienced Handy Man? Cedar Valley Company is looking to add to their Maintenance Staff.
Hours: 7a – 5p (must be flexible and willing to work over time, as needed)
Pay: $14/hr or based on experience.
This position requires the ability to multitask and do many different types of jobs including but not limited to:
- General building repairs and upkeep of residential/commercial properties
- Snow Removal/Lawn Care
- Flooring – tile, carpet removal and installation
- Painting and minor repairs to walls
- Basic plumbing and electrical repairs
- Install/replace items such as appliances, weather stripping, smoke detectors
- Coordinate with outside contractors for specialty services
- Finish carpentry
Requirements for position:
- Valid Driver’s License – insurable
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work 8+ hrs on your feet
- Lift up to 75 lbs
- Bend, stoop, work on knees
- Carry loads up and down stairs, climb ladders, work at heights or confined spaces
- Work independently, follow directions
All Military and Veterans welcome.