Customer Service Representative/ Cheektowaga, NY/ 1st Shift
A rapidly growing Cheektowaga manufacturing and wholesale facility is seeking and experienced Customer Service Representative!
1st: 8:30am-5pm Monday – Friday (after training, shift will move to 4 ten hour days)
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Making outgoing return phone calls as necessary
- Reading and replying to customer emails with correct information
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- Strong Customer Service and Sales Skills
- Ability to type minimum a minimum of 35 wpm
- General computer knowledge
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Capability of lifting up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to list new products on retail website
Great opportunity with a family owned and operated Cheektowaga company! Pay raises upon hire! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!