Monday - Thursday (3:30pm - 2:00am)
The Janitor is responsible for keeping the buildings in clean and orderly condition. Performs heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors and windows, shampooing rugs, cleaning washrooms, and removal of trash. Duties may include maintaining stock of cleaning supplies and maintaining building exterior grounds.
- Service, clean, and supply employee restrooms and lunchrooms.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs in areas of responsibility.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, stall dividers, mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners.
- Ensure air fresheners are working properly and soap dispensers are full.
- Set up, arrange, or remove tables and chairs, to prepare facilities for events, or meetings.
- Assist the stockroom with delivery of items.