Research and Development Associate/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A Research and Development Associate is needed for an international Tonawanda manufacturer to assist in developing Over the Counter drug, cosmetic and personal care products and processes by conducting research, analysis, data synthesis and experimentation.
7:30am-4pm Monday – Friday
- Executing formulas (bench top work) while learning rudiments of formulating
- Preparing formula packages, electronic filing of data (proficient in Word and Excel)
- Creating and servicing internal and external customers with necessary paperwork
- Ordering and organizing Chemical samples
- General lab maintenance
- Bachelor degree in Biology preferred but Associates may also be considered.
- Laboratory research/development experience (school or work) a plus.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Language proficiency (German, Spanish or Chinese dialect) a plus.
Get your foot in the door with this international, growing Tonawanda organization! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!