- up to $90K depending on experience and education level
- Must have 5-10 years electrical engineering experience
- Must have Robot experience and PLC
- Experience with Kaizen manufacturing system required
- Primary responsibility is supporting maintenance team with electrical equipment issues on robots, PLCs, etc.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Evaluates electrical systems and equipment and troubleshoot machines along with our maintenance technicians.
- Confirms system’s and component’s capabilities by designing testing methods to improve the equipment reliability and reduce equipment downtime.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design and develop equipment processes and automation.
- Assesses process capabilities, identifies improvements opportunities and integrates new processes and equipment to maximize manufacturing.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Responsible for modifying and upgrading current systems and machinery
- Design control systems for industrial machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair robots and PLCs
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate the ability to take projects from inception to completion
- Individual will be working closely with Maintenance staff for technical and hands-on support
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians ? Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions.