- Sanitation Technicians are responsible for properly cleaning areas assigned to them by the Sanitation Supervisor and the Lead Sanitation Technician.
- Technicians use shovels, brooms, squeegees, hoses, brushes, and any other necessary tools, alone or in combination with appropriately diluted cleaning solution, to perform the day-to-day assignments.
- Technicians must properly care for sanitation equipment as well as all other equipment in the production facility.
- All observances of damage must be reported to the Sanitation Supervisor immediately.
- The position is in a relatively fast-paced work environment and assignments are expected to be completed in a timely manner.
- The Technicians are required to work with their co-workers as a team to accomplish the tasks at hand in order to maximize sanitation effectiveness and production efficiency.
- All appropriate personal protective equipment must be worn and good manufacturing practices must be followed as described during orientation and refresher training sessions.
- Lifting up to 50lbs, ascending/descending stairs and/or ladders
- Bending, kneeling, and stretching for up to 25% of shift
- Standing and/or walking for periods>8 hours
- Working in a refrigerated environment for periods> 8 hours
- Must able to work overnights 10pm until finish.
- Please call 407-250-5820