We are searching for a Shipping Coordinator for our client in West Valley. If you have prior warehouse and forklift experience, this is superb job opportunity.
Shift: 9:00 AM until finish Mon-Fri
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
- Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
- Must have prior warehouse and forklift experience.