Now hiring one stellar Part Time Onsite Supervisor to join our team! Our ideal candidate is an early riser, works efficiently independently, and has strong interpersonal skills. This position will be long term part time.
Onsite Supervisor Job Duties:
- Work closely with Production Supervisor and Line Leads to ensure staffing needs are being met
- Coordinate all new hires with first day activities
- Assist with new hire orientations and onboarding
- Assist with all other HR functions as necessary
- Generate reports and schedules
- Manage timekeeping system
Onsite Supervisor Schedule and Job Details:
- 25 hours per week (occasional weeks require closer to 40 hours)
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 4:45 am – 8:45 am
- Monday and Wednesday: 4:45 am – 12:00 pm
- $14-16 per hour
- PTO, Health, dental, vision, etc insurance options
- Weekly Pay - every Friday
- Professional Development Opportunities
If you're looking to join a team that values your work ethic, you've found us! Apply today!
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess ability to meet deadlines
Prior experience in HR, leadership roles, administrative, customer service or related experience is preferred. Military and veterans encouraged to apply!