Are you an experienced Maintenance Supervisor (Facilities) looking for an opportunity to advance your career? If you are self-motivated, proactive individual who is prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the desired results, we have the perfect job for you!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a hardworking Maintenance Supervisor to oversee and inspect maintenance of a Manufacturing plant located in San Antonio.
If you possess the powerful positive drive and commitment to maintain strong process control and behavioral discipline, we would love to have you on our team!
Maintenance Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
- Inspect and oversee facilities to resolve problems
- Perform a variety of maintenance activities as needed
- Develop and maintain a planning and scheduling routine and preventive maintenance of equipment, prioritizing and estimating work and technical assistance when developing job plans
- Manage, motivate, develop and provide direct leadership to maintenance staff
- Hire and oversee outside professionals such as electricians, plumbers etc.
- Inspect and maintain building systems such as heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation etc.
- Perform periodic inspections of recently maintained equipment so as to observe the quality of the maintenance performed and the operating condition of the equipment
- Keep in check and regulate budget and track maintenance expenditures
- Regularly check and inspect the material and tools inventory and place order when needed
- Assist with the implementation of capital projects
- Approving maintenance strategy including monthly reporting and KPI validation
- Ensure compliance with quality, health and safety rules, guidelines and regulations
Work Schedule: Schedule will normally consist of 12-hour days 6 days a week from 6:00AM to 6:00PM This position may require the ability to oversee the night shift as well, therefore, schedule flexibility is a MUST, including weekends
Pay: 50K+ Depending on Experience – This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!
All interested candidates can complete an online application and come by or call either one of our two Remedy Staffing locations:
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 (210)366.3400
1950 S.W. Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 (210) 973.6878
Maintenance Supervisor qualifications and requirements:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Supervisor for (5) year(s)
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) will be considered an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of different building systems (heating, electrical, air conditioning, ventilation etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant health and safety standards and regulations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Also, must be able to climb stairs.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
- Team Player
- Good time management skills
- Must meet all hiring requirements