Maintenance Mechanic/ Buffalo, NY/ 2nd Shift
An experienced Maintenance Mechanic is needed for a leading Buffalo Manufacturing Facility !
3:00pm – 1:30am Monday – Thursday
- Provide routine preventative maintenance and equipment repair
- Perform general maintenance of the facility and completing daily and weekly facility related tasks
- Ensure that all machines are working properly
- Complete special support projects as necessary
- 3 plus years’ Maintenance Mechanic experience in a packing facility
- Basic troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical and pneumatic circuitry in a packaging environment
- Experience with Vertical Form Fill Seal machines and powder bottle fillers a plus
- Capability of bending, lifting, walking standing for length of time and climbing if necessary
- Proficiency with power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
- Valid driver’s license
Fantastic Direct Hire opportunity! Great benefits and working environment! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!