CNC Machinist/North Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
An experienced CNC Machinist is needed for a North Tonawanda, NY production facility to machine parts to specifications using machine tools, including CNC Lathes, milling machines and grinders.
2nd: 4:30 PM – 2:00 AM, Monday- Friday
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to machine products.
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or Vernier calipers.
- Set up, adjusting, or operating basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Measure and examine completed parts to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Perform other functions as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to provide own tools related to the setup of a computer numerically controlled lathe or mill
Great opportunity with a growing North Tonawanda manufacturer! Great benefits! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!