Machinist/ Orchard Park, NY/ 1st Shift
An Orchard Park production company is seeking an experienced Machinist with programming experience to set up, program, and operate two CNC mills to machine parts according to specifications.
1st: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM (Monday through Friday)
- Setting-up, programing, and operating CNC mills (Haas)
- Performing set-ups from blue prints to manufacture parts to print dimensions and tolerances
- Reading blueprints to determine product specifications and material needed
- Selecting proper tooling required to complete job
- Checking machinery and tooling as necessary
- Setting up and operating various precision measuring instruments such as bore gages, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Machine complex parts such as castings
- Creating inspection data sheets for new jobs with all applicable dimensions/tolerances/gaging to be used
- Operating lathes (Haas & Willis) and saws (DoAll)
- Driving a forklift to transport material
- Operating overhead crane
- Performing minor machine repair such as oiling or cleaning machines
- Performing additional duties as needed
- 5 years CNC operating experience
- CNC Machinist: 2 years programming experience (required)
- Some personal tools may be required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Knowledge of machines and tools including drilling, tapping and layout
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers
- Strong math skills including ability to convert decimals to fractions
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to program CNC machines
Great opportunity in Orchard Park for an experienced Machinist! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!