Machine Operators/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
Experienced Machine Operators needed for a leading Buffalo production company to operate filling and bagging machines.
1st: 6:00am – 4:30pm Monday - Thursday
2nd: 4:00pm – 2:30am Monday – Thursday
- Detect equipment malfunctions or misalignments
- Operate, adjust, test and maintain machines
- Communicate quality, material and production issues to supervisor
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Two or more years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Mechanical ability
- Capability of lifting at least 50 pounds
- Ability to push or pull at least 2500 pounds using a pallet jack
- Must be able to go up and down ladders
- Ability reach and bend frequently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on a team
Fantastic benefits and working environment! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!