Remedy is looking for a self-motivated On-Site Manager that is energetic and thrives in a fast-paced industry.
You must have amazing people skills, great communication skills and an ability to provide detailed emphasis on tasks assigned.
Onsite Managers are primarily responsible for the success and growth of their branch. This will be accomplished through recruiting, interviewing and placing quality associates and development of customer relationships. Onsite Managers are responsible for adhering to and following all company policies and procedures.
- Expected to utilize effective leadership tools to plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the on-site office
- Deliverance of superior client service – Formulate and strengthen relationships with clients and associates.
- Payroll – maintain time keeping system
- Monitor performance and resolve basic employee problems as required
- Handling filing, data entry, and other general office duties.
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements
- Counsel,Provide written Warnings when necessary
- Hire/Terminate and/or End Assignments
- Document all client and associate activity timely and accurately
- Conduct and document First day calls, Quality Calls, and performance calls as outlined
- Complete all required surveys (Satisfaction, Customer and Associate and Exit Interviews) weekly for client and management weekly or as outlined by management